Friday, September 23, 2005

Adam Fucked Jerry (Garcia)

"Adam Fucked Jerry" MP3

R@TTOE! AKA Right At The Tip Of Evil are a group of kids I have known for a few years and they never fail to make me laugh. Scott R@ttoe gave me a track that Adam R@ttoe made and said that I NEEDED to hear it and if I didnt laugh, I have no sense of humor. The track he made was titled "Adam Fucked Jerry" and is about his backstage mauling of the one and only, Jerry Garcia. With a title like that, I knew this one would be crazy. I thought I would give you a taste of the crazy R@ttoe's with this one and you can check out their website HERE. They put up a clip from my NYE DJ Set where I custom made a "Right at the tip of evil" sample and layered it over one of my records. Watching their reaction when I played it that night was priceless!

"...I took Jerry Garcia backstage after the sickest drums and space ever"

No comments: