Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Video of one of my sets at Camp Bisco..



Download:
Ben Silver-OrchardLounge Set 2 at Camp Bisco

ALSO...You can watch this video on YouTube.
Here are the links since it is in 4 parts on youtube:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Well, I wasn't going to post this but I will put it up for a couple days until I have the soundboard or mixer>DAT>WAV audio of the sets. Bethany and I represented the OL all weekend and we had a blast!

Camp Bisco V was held at Hunter Mountain in NY and we were lucky enough to be on the bill with The Disco Biscuits, The Roots, RJD2, Juan Maclean, Thievery Corporation, Shpongle, New Deal, Brothers Past, Future Rock, and MANY MANY more.

This is a quicktime movie of a set I did on Friday 8/25/06 during the daytime with 2 decks, 2 cdj's, a Roland SP303 sampler, PVDJ Grabber Looper, and LOTS of samples. All midtempo-y stuff and pretty psychedelic to fit the mood.

This is just a compressed version so fast download. Once I have all of the audio I will overlay the audio over the video of the whole weekend and make a DVD (for fun)
The festival was a massive success and 5500-7000 people were there. GREAT TIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dam man!
Impressed to say the least.

-DJ_thinB

Do you ever play in SF?