Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"I don't belong here"

.

Well after a very frustrating night, I don't want to think about politics for a long time. To make things even worse, the election is STILL not over so I will be bombarded with nonsense for days or weeks regarding the impending doom. I am disappointed with the youth for only a 17% voter turnout after all of these terrific programs to motivate the young people to vote. The youth of today could have determined this election and props to those who did vote but only 1 in 5 is pathetic.
Oh well.
Sometimes I feel that maybe "I don't belong here" even though I love this country.

To take your mind off of politics for a few minutes, check out this cool flash animation video to the acoustic version of Radiohead's Creep.

CREEP video


No comments: