Friday, November 12, 2004

More Downtempo Videos!




Da Damn Phreak Noiz Phunk- "Complex Dinner Wardrobe" VIDEO (combination records)

Bonobo "Flutter" VIDEO (Ninja Tune)

Bonobo "Pick Up" VIDEO (Ninja Tune)

I nearly lost my cookies when I found this video online by Da Damn Phreak Noiz Phunk. I have already posted about them and am borderline obsessed so you can imagine how surprised I was to see a video for one of their acid break songs. The video is a pretty cool fractal-like digital design that has a striking resemblence to one of the Transformers. I assure you that this website is the only website you will find that would have a link to this video!

Also in the mix are two videos from one of the best downtempo producers out there, Bonobo. If you don't already have his album "Dial M For Monkey" you need to wake up and cop it. I think it is one of the best albums of the last few years. He has a very organic sound, full of live instruments and basslines like butter. The two videos I linked can also be found on the terrific "Zentv DVD" that Ninja Tune put out. Go buy that one for sure because Amon Tobin, Blockhead, and many more are also featured. Bonobo is also a fantastic dj and he also has been touring as with a live band. Sit back, turn up your speakers, and watch these videos.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.this site is incredible